Hoo.hoo.

And I am just a normal human like all of you.I am not famous and people barely know my existence.I just love to write and i have a passion for fashion.

Monday, March 9, 2009

Skinny Jeans



dont mind the ugly drawing.im too lazy to draw .

Skinny jeans!I got this topic from my friend!Now,lets talk about it.

Skinny jeans,as we all know,are sexy.

If ur skinny,of course.

Im not discriminating those who are fat,but sometimes we just have to face it!
We're not meant for it!
But if ur too skinny then skinny jeans wont look so sexy on u!
haha so cerewet lah me -_- well anyways,
never
ever
wear
yellow
skinnies.

unless ur trying to be a banana.
if u know how to make it look good,then go on.

for those who doesnt,to stay on the safe side,wear dark shades of skinnies.
but why not try the gray skinnies?
dont buy over-skinny skinny jeans!it would be hard for u to walk and for ur legs to breathe.u might even get.....MANDUL.i dont know what that is in english cuz im stupid.

No comments:

Post a Comment